[JONAT-chat] Fw: Mail from JONAT about your participation in the Seattle sector

Jamie - JONAT jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Tue, 4 May 2004 17:11:26 -0700

Attached is a message I just received from Gary.  I wrote him a short note
inquiring as to what/how he was going to catch up and rejoin the Tour after
he had to drop out early due to "Jaguar Syndrome" <smile>

Check out the note, especially the 2nd to last paragraph.  It's folks like
Gary, Mark and all the rest who partake in this Tour and Jaguar ownership
that makes this "hobby" (& love) of ours so worth it.

Personally? And I'm sure I speak for Bob & Fazal.

Thanks go to Mark, Robert, Trey, Hudson, all the rest of the SCs & ASCs in
the upcoming route.  As well as everyone of your friends & family, for
helping us all enjoy these good times and memories by giving so much
support.

Jamie

 & Dru - Tulalip, WA
88 Series III V12 VdP - Roxanne