[JONAT-chat] Pending Confirmations

Jamie - JONAT jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Wed, 5 May 2004 11:09:55 -0700

Some of you have recently received another round of messages from us regarding
a confirmation of registration.  Even if you have recently returned from
participating in the Tour, please go ahead and respond to the email as per
instructions found on it.  We are keeping your information in a secure manner
therefore the confirmation note is a requirement the system needs to perform
the proper instructions with the information it has collected.  Unless you
follow through all our records will not be accurate and one use for these is
to help plan the future Tour.  They are not used for any monetary gain and
will not be "sold to any junk-mail source".  Please help us produce an even
better Tour next time.

As for those that haven't yet participated in the Tour?  Please perform the
confirmation so as to ensure proper accountability of your payments (as well
as provide the above stated goal).

And for the handful of folks out there who have decided to not participate.
We're sorry to hear that but rest assured, your information will not be
"laying about", whether confirmed or not.  Our system is set-up to delete any
entries within a few days if a confirmation is not received back.  Perhaps you
will join us on the next Tour.

Thanks for your time,

Jamie

Jamie & Dru - Tulalip, WA