[JONAT-chat] I'm home, and boy am I tired.

jonat-chat@autox.team.net jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Mon, 10 May 2004 17:23:31 EDT

My personal JONAT log:
1,940 miles out, 1,172 miles home, for a total of 3,112.
Two nights based from my home here in Denver, plus thirteen nights on the
road (ten for the Tour proper, plus an extra three for the return trip), each in
a different motel.
Four Sectors, three of them complete, plus a portion of another.
Six states, two time zones (three if you count Arizona's failure to accept
daylight saving time)
Maximum altitude 13,318 feet above sea level; minimum 10 feet.
Gasoline used: about 140 gallons.
Photos taken: about 900
Laundry done while on road: none
Breakdowns: 2
Other mechanical failures: 1

Photos and diary will have to wait until I get caught up on my sleep, but
they will come!

--

Robert MacLeay - Denver, CO
1990 VDP Majestic