[JONAT-chat] Van Dusen - Vancouver

Bob jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Fri, 14 May 2004 18:09:02 -0600

Yup Jamie, I'll be at the VanDusen.  Ian (Regina SC) and I shipped our cars
out there Monday and they arrived today.  We'll be picking them up next
Thursday.

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you there !

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Jamie - JONAT [mailto:jamie@jonat.org]
Sent: May 13, 2004 9:34 PM
To: Allison May
Cc: Bob England
Subject: Re: [JONAT-chat] JONAT/Longview Red Lion - Attn: WA Sector - NEED
TO BOOK RESERVATIONS ASAP!!

 <snip>

One more day!  Yee Haa!!!  Then it's off to the Show & Shine and then
Longview.  I'm practically beside myself as it's basically been about 16
months of discussions and planning to get this far.

Bob?  Wait until it gets to your Sector!  Oh yeah!  I heard you're coming to
Van Dusen?  Truth?

 <snip>

 Jamie