[JONAT-chat] Oregon Photos

Bob jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Sun, 16 May 2004 08:26:19 -0600

Even though webmaster Greg is on the Tour, he has started to integrate some
of the photos into the website.  He's done a trial for a few Oregon photos
... see
http://jonat.org/sector/info.cfm?sequence=11.0

Here are some excerpts from his note to me ...

<snip>

This afternoon Fazal led us to a quaint Irish Pub named Duffy's! Then we
came back to the hotel for the handoff. <snip>. It was a loud bunch, 14 or
so people at the table.

Bill went into another room with Allison, and I presume discussed the
details of the handoff. I got my plate and we all signed the banner. Allison
produced nice packets for us with itinerary and some ferry details.

<snip>

This tour is going to be a blast!! These are the real Jaguar enthusiasts, on
the road with their cars.

Greg

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org