[JONAT-chat] Read about the Jag Tour Ottawa Citizen offer room,parking free

Chas Redmond jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 19:24:10 -0400

Hello

The article appeared in the Ottawa Citizen June 11/04. Nice to see this
happen.We are also Jaguar owner's 1986 XJ12 VANDEN PLAS .We live in Dunrobin
part of Ottawa Ont. Approx 14 minutes from the 417 west of Ottawa approx 30
minutes from the Canada and Science Technology Museum.

We would like to offer stay and accommodation's for the completion of your
tours for free.
Please contact us at:
Ken Little and Chas (Margaret) Redmond at 613-832-3326 and leave message.Or
e-mail address chas.redmond@sympatico which I will check mail once a day

Thanks and happy touring
Chas and Ken