[JONAT-chat] JCNA

Mark Stephenson jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 01:37:29 -0700

Fellow JONATers,

I received last minute word that I can present the proposal to JCNA's Board
of Directors. Unfortunately, not being on the board, I saw no reason to
attend the meeting Thursday, so I won't be there until Friday. I'm going to
be counting on a Dennis Eynon, to present it for me.

In the meantime, I'm e-mailing this to all the board members.
<http://www.pfdepot.com/JagAmProp.pdf>. (It's a bit over a gig so give it
time to load.) If you have a chance read it over.

It may not be 100% accurate, but it's close. I was just going on
recollection.

If it passes, it will be added to the AGM agenda this weekend. If you want
to mail me corrections or suggestions, I'll incorporation them into the
version I distribute at the AGM.

Thanks, and wish me luck.

Mark Stephenson, Sector Coordinator - Arizona
Jaguar Owners North American Tour (www.jonat.org)
AZ Sector Home Page - http://jonat.org/sector/info.cfm?sequence=7.0
Arizona Sector Report - http://jonat.org/mark/JONAT07AZReport
Route details - http://jonat.org/mark/secdetail/secdetail.htm