[JONAT] JONAT Mailing List

Bob engl@jonat.org
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 12:57:49 -0600

As a follow-up to my last note, the way it is set up right now, by sending
this one e-mail to
jonat@autox.team.net
both yourself and Fazal get a copy of this note.

If you extend this thought to the SC's, you can see by sending an e-mail to
one address, this one address sends it to everyone else on the list.  And it
archives the messages as well.

Bob