[JONAT] Map Updates

Michael Jensen jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Apr 3 06:31:02 2003

Bob:

Looks good - I am going to try to have a route by next Tuesday for you.
I have missed my days off this week thanks to a computer system failure
(read that as total computer shutdown for 3 days at our 24 hour
restaurant) and the subsequent rebuild of same.  Not to mention the snow
storm that hit Northern Nevada yesterday - after 78 degrees F on the
weekend...It has been an interesting week.

The site is looking great, I agree with everyone on the KISS principle,
Pets should be up to each individual participant and let's try to keep
costs to a minimum - Fazal's idea of $50 US sounds very reasonable.
(disclaimer - IMHO)

I am having my son (Stefan) and daughter (Nikita) do the preliminary
layout of the route from Northern Nevada to The California Coast as my
son will be driving his Jag and my daughter will be riding along in mine
this year (she will be old enough to participate in 2006 - with her
Jag).

My son has also suggested to me that after we meet up with the tour in
the Bay Area, we continue up the coast to Vancouver BC.  We lived in
Newport Oregon for 14 years (both kids were born there) and they would
also like to meet the illustrious ;) Dr. A (whose disease they both
have) and everyone else from the tour.

Thank you;

Michael Jensen
www.sparkysgrill.com
www.jonat.org
JONAT - Northern Nevada Sector Coordinator
Mobile - 775.378.9070