[JONAT] Tour Fees

Jamie - JONAT jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Apr 6 09:19:00 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0042_01C2FC14.E934EAE0

Another transfer to the JONAT Forum

Jamie
----- Original Message -----=20
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2003 3:37 AM
'Profits' implies a sum after all expenses. I have no problem with that.
Fazal
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2003 5:32 PM
  If the profits go to Charities it is easier to get sponsors. should be =
able to get all of the usual suspects plus Jaguar of NA.=20
  Ron Rader LA=20
  Jamie - JONAT wrote:=20

    I find myself agreeing with most of what Fazal is saying on the =
fees.  As with anything though, I'm thinking there will be the =
occasional straggler who didn't pay for a certain Sector.  For these I =
suggest we bump the "central JONAT fee" by a small amount to help a =
Sector defray costs as there may be some involved with setup =
coordination and Handbook generation.  Or this could be handled at the =
Sector level. Remember we aren't doing this to make money. (darn it!)  =
So my proposal is that any excess moneys collected during the Tour be =
donated to either a single charity or a handful we all agree on.  This =
charity idea has been a part of the initial concept from the beginning.  =
It like most everything else has not been firmed up yet due to =
priorities so far.  But it (they) are coming. Jamie Duffey=20
    JONAT Executive Committee=20
    http://www.jonat.org/
------=_NextPart_000_0042_01C2FC14.E934EAE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1141" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Times New Roman" =
bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Another transfer to the JONAT =
Forum</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>Jamie</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message -----=20
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, April 06, 2003 3:37 AM</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>'Profits' implies a sum after all =
expenses. I have=20
no problem with that.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Fazal</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, April 06, 2003 =
5:32=20
  PM</DIV>If the profits go to Charities it is easier to get sponsors. =
should be=20
  able to get all of the usual suspects plus Jaguar of NA. <BR>Ron Rader =
LA=20
  <P>Jamie - JONAT wrote:=20
  <BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=3D"CITE">
    <STYLE></STYLE>
    <FONT face=3DArial><FONT size=3D-1>I find myself agreeing with most =
of what=20
    Fazal is saying on the fees.&nbsp; As with anything though, I'm =
thinking=20
    there will be the occasional straggler who didn't pay for a certain=20
    Sector.&nbsp; For these I suggest we bump the "central JONAT fee" by =
a small=20
    amount to help a Sector defray costs as there may be some involved =
with=20
    setup coordination and Handbook generation.&nbsp; Or this could be =
handled=20
    at the Sector level.</FONT></FONT>&nbsp;<FONT face=3DArial><FONT=20
    size=3D-1>Remember we aren't doing this to make money. (darn =
it!)&nbsp; So my=20
    proposal is that any excess moneys collected during the Tour be =
donated to=20
    either a single charity or a handful we all agree on.&nbsp; This =
charity=20
    idea has been a part of the initial concept from the =
beginning.&nbsp; It=20
    like most everything else has not been firmed up yet due to =
priorities so=20
    far.&nbsp; But it (they) are coming.</FONT></FONT>&nbsp;Jamie Duffey =

    <BR>JONAT Executive Committee <BR><A=20
    =
href=3D"http://www.jonat.org/">http://www.jonat.org/</A></BLOCKQUOTE></BL=
OCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>