[JONAT] JONAT SECTOR COORDINATORS - PLEASE NOTE

Mark Stephenson jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Apr 19 03:19:00 2003

I just got to thinking that we could add dates to the signature line, too.

Mark Stephenson, AZ Coordinator
Jaguar Owners North American Tour, http://jonat.org
Organizational discussions in the Pub Forum
Join us on the tour April xx to July xx, 2004

There, four lines -- kind of a good number, not quite big enough to be
obtrusive.

If there is more than one JONATer in a forum, each could choose a different
third line directing people to the Pub.

We can liven up the Pub and get some exposure at the same time. J-L has
17075 listers at last count, about 20x more than the other Jaguar sites
combined.

Mark