[JONAT] JONAT --> FW: [pub] You're invited to the Fourth Annual Jag-Lovers Picnic

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Apr 19 10:19:01 2003

Steve  -  This Jag-Lovers picnic is up in your neck of the woods.  If they
could have this event a few weeks later in 2004, maybe we could link up with
this event.  Do you want to make some preliminary contacts with this group ?

Bob