[JONAT] JONAT --> FW: [pub] You're invited to the Fourth AnnualJag-Lovers Picnic

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Apr 21 22:11:03 2003

Steve

Sounds good ... even more impetus for having the timing (and hence
preliminary route) set as soon as possible.

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
JONAT Executive Committee (Route Coordinator)
http://www.jonat.org