[JONAT] RE: JONAT - San Francisco

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Tue Apr 22 11:00:02 2003

Bob: 8:30 is too early for a number of resosns, not the least of which is
traffic in urban areas.
                                        Gregory
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob" <engl@jonat.org>
To: <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 8:34 PM
Subject: RE: [JONAT] RE: JONAT - San Francisco

: Ron et. al.
:
: Just a quick note on one of your items.  We had generally thought to start
: the Tour each morning about 9:30 (after breakfast).  Wouldn't mind
: everyone's comments on this - is 9:00 or 8:30 a better start time?
:
: And a note on another of your items.  There are a few of use here thinking
: of shipping the cars to Vancouver, then picking up the tour there and
: heading east.  Maybe we should add a shipping company on our "negotiation
: list".  Thoughts?
:
: Bob England
: '69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
: JONAT Executive Committee (Route Coordinator)
: www.jonat.org <http://www.jonat.org>
:
:
: