[JONAT] RE: JONAT - San Francisco

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Tue Apr 22 17:53:01 2003

I think if I take all the notes together, that the 9:30 start would be
considered the norm, with earlier (or later) starts depending upon the leg
being driven.  (Based on breakfast at 8:30) Some early starts would be good,
and the late day runs would be great too - we'll leave that to the
individual coordinators discretion, but for the most part keep a 9:30 start.
As Gregory noted as well - lets be flexible - if we have an early start or
late start that some participants might not want to take part in, we'll have
to be flexible enough to accommodate this as well.

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
JONAT Executive Committee (Route Coordinator)
http://www.jonat.org