[JONAT] Jaguar or Jag plus others? - Marques

Jamie - JONAT jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Apr 26 12:00:04 2003

This subject has come up time and again since the start of the Tour
planning.  Let's put it to bed once and for all.

The Tour is called J(aguar)ONAT which proclaims it is for Jaguar Owner's and
Jaguar will be the showcased Marque.  All planning, advertising, emails,
reporting during the trip and events, will center on Jaguar Owner
involvement.

However, if other British marque's wish to accompany us on the Tour, I feel
it still makes a positive statement for British cars in general. (of which
of course Jaguar is the ultimate).  I am not suggesting we advertise the
Tour is open to all marques, but I do not wish to turn away anyone who
wishes to drive "something else".  Perhaps we can suggest (strongly) that if
it's not a Jaguar, it will need to wait until last during each departure
from a Sector overnight stay location.  And perhaps a "service charge" can
be added to the admission fee for non-Jaguar marque's.

Jamie Duffey - Everett, WA
88 Series III V12 VdP - Roxanne
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour - http://jonat.org
April 15, 2004 - July 4, 2004