[JONAT] Signature Block - Identifying yourself

Jamie - JONAT jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Apr 26 17:37:02 2003

A signature block much like mine, Robert's or several other members has been
suggested before.  Please try to add this as soon as possible.  If you are
having trouble adding a signature block, please ask one of us for help.  I'd
say with the amount of Sector Coordinators we have here, surely someone has
the same software installed and will be able to help somehow.

I'm using Outlook Express, so anyone needing help setting up their signature
please contact me.

Remember, this signature is also a form of advertising the Tour which will
help ensure the word gets spread.  Someone you email may be involved with or
interested in Jaguars and not know about our Site or any of the Forums where
we have been discussing the Tour at.  So possibly when they see your
signature calling out the Tour, they'll either go to the Site or at least
ask you a question or two.

Add an email signature.

Jamie Duffey - Everett, WA
88 Series III V12 VdP - Roxanne