[JONAT] Jaguar or Jag plus others? - Marques

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Apr 26 19:05:01 2003

I probably wouldn't go. But I respect the wishes of others. It is just a bit
like taking a single malt scotch, say Laphroaig, and adding soda water.
                                                    Gregory
----- Original Message -----
From: "Fazal Cader" <fazalc@usa.net>
To: <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2003 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: [JONAT] Jaguar or Jag plus others? - Marques

: Greg, what would happen if, due to unforseen circumstances, you had to
drive
: your MGB in JONAT?
: :-)
:
: Fazal Cader
: Executive Committee,
: ISC - Australia
: Jaguar Owner's North American Tour - http://jonat.org
: April 15, 2004 - July 4, 2004
:
:
:
:
: > This subject has come up time and again since the start of the Tour
: > planning.  Let's put it to bed once and for all.
: >
: > The Tour is called J(aguar)ONAT which proclaims it is for Jaguar Owner's
: and
: > Jaguar will be the showcased Marque.  All planning, advertising, emails,
: > reporting during the trip and events, will center on Jaguar Owner
: > involvement.
: >
: > However, if other British marque's wish to accompany us on the Tour, I
: feel
: > it still makes a positive statement for British cars in general. (of
which
: > of course Jaguar is the ultimate).  I am not suggesting we advertise the
: > Tour is open to all marques, but I do not wish to turn away anyone who
: > wishes to drive "something else".  Perhaps we can suggest (strongly)
that
: if
: > it's not a Jaguar, it will need to wait until last during each departure
: > from a Sector overnight stay location.  And perhaps a "service charge"
can
: > be added to the admission fee for non-Jaguar marque's.
: >
: > Jamie Duffey - Everett, WA
: > 88 Series III V12 VdP - Roxanne