[JONAT] Jaguar or Jag plus others? - Marques

Mark Stephenson jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Apr 27 21:12:00 2003

Regarding the question of what happens if your Jaguar fails the day before
the event, remember our name -- Jaguar Owners North American Tour. If we
parse that a bit, it's a tour for Jaguar owners. So, if you own a Jag you
would be welcome, technically speaking. If all Dr. A's Jags failed the day
before the event, he would not be violating our charter if he brought his
MGB.

That said, I agree with the sentiments of most of the SCs. I feel strongly
that JONAT should be limited to Jaguars, however those who have helped in
some way should be bestowed the title of "Honorary Jaguar Owner" for
duration the tour (with the appropriate tap of the sword on the shoulders,
of course). :-)

Mark Stephenson, Sector Coordinator - Arizona
Jaguar Owners North American Tour (www.jonat.org)
April 15 - July 4, 2004
Visit the Pub for route discussions