[JONAT] Marques

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Apr 28 19:12:02 2003

I kind of like this idea as well, particularly with the recent discussion
about non Jaguar Tour participants.  Perhaps it would stress the Jaguar bit
if anyone on the Tour either has to be driving a Jaguar, or has to have a
Jaguar part in their car to participate ("Leapers" sold at the door when you
exit!) It'd add a bit of good natured fun as well.

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org