[JONAT] Selling the Tour

Mark Stephenson jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Aug 3 23:55:00 2003

Simon,

No problem. I wasn't being critical. Taking the initiative to let them know
is highly commendable. Other than at our local club, I haven't done anything
to get this published anywhere. I was just trying to come up with some ways
to generate even more interest. With the input from SCs we should have a
list of sites that no one will be able to resist.

Mark