[JONAT] Webpage suggestion

Mark Stephenson jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Aug 4 00:05:01 2003

Oh, OK. We were in the same place, but I was trying to click on the name,
not the flag. I think if it's easy, I'd make both the name and the flag
e-mail links. The more to click on, the easier it is. Or, another idea,
since the flag is on the route, I'd make that a link to the itinerary if you
can have it point to a particular section or page in the .pdf document and
make the name link to e-mail. Then you could add flags to the unassigned
segments for more info, but leave the names blank.

Just a though, and only if it's quick and easy.

Mark