[JONAT] Webpage suggestion

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Tue Aug 5 19:26:02 2003

I'm with ya Mark ... I have it set up that a click on the logo beside the
names links to a website that sort of introduces the sector.  This has a
link to the SC's e-mail address.  The intent would be to link to individual
sector websites (has anyone done one of these yet besides Mike in Ottawa?).

If everyone likes, I can link the name on the webpage direct to the e-mail
address.  Comments?

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org