[JONAT] What's up with the Confederacy?

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Tue Aug 5 19:26:07 2003

Thanks Mark ... I've tried a few of the places starting with Orlando and
working west where we do not already have SC's.  Did not get around to the
eastern seaboard when things got a tad busy here and have not gotten back to
it.  Anyone have any contacts in the "empty" sectors?

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org