[JONAT] JONAT - SC for Georgia !

Bob England jonat@autox.team.net
Wed Aug 13 11:55:02 2003

Larry Lee has volunteered to help us out on the Georgia area sector, and
already has Bill Trimble signed up to help him out (or do I have that
backwards?).  Welcome Larry and Bill!  Everyone out there not on summer
holidays say "Hello Larry!"

Anyway, I hope things are starting to cook in each of your sector planning
efforts.  The last few months have raced by rather quickly, and I expect
that the few months remaining until we start the tour in April will go by
even more quickly.

Route planning is an ongoing thing, but if you have any more updates for me,
please let me know.  For those of you who have not seen your updates posted
to the website will have to bear with me as I'm having a spot of bother
uploading new information to the website at the moment.  Hopefully Greg can
have me sorted out in short order.

Also, any updates, thoughts, comments that you might have as you "test
drive" your routes this summer would be useful to pass on to the rest of the
SC's.

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org