[JONAT] Hello JONAT !

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Aug 17 22:41:01 2003

Got it Bob. This is just a slow time for Jonat planning. We'll get on to it
seriously in the autumn. Plenty of time, I think.
                            Gregory
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob England" <engl@jonat.org>
To: <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 9:30 PM
Subject: [JONAT] Hello JONAT !

: This is just a test to make sure that this mailing list is functioning
: properly after the spot of bother last week with the power outage out
east.
: Could I trouble everyone who receives this note to send me a reply either
: the list or to me personally so I know everyone is back online.
:
: Thanks.
:
: Bob England
: '69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
: Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
: Route Coordinator
: http://www.jonat.org
:
:
: JAGUAR OWNER'S NORTH AMERICAN TOUR mailing list
: REPLY TO : JONAT@autox.team.net
: www.jonat.org