[JONAT] RE: FYI

Mike O'Brien jonat@autox.team.net
Wed Dec 3 17:29:02 2003

I am prepared to approach CAA headquarters in Ottawa but I am not up to
speed on  registration. Are we talking about one  fee for the entire
tour, one fee for each sector or what? And if any of the above apply
what amount has been set and to whom is it paid?

--
Mike O'Brien
Ottawa Sector Coordinator