Fees; was -: [JONAT] RE: FYI

Jamie - JONAT jonat@autox.team.net
Fri Dec 5 11:17:01 2003

Okay, on the fee thing ...

I put forward for a vote at this point the following fees:

$25.00    -    Single Sector
$55.00    -    Two of more Sectors

The monies are to be sent to the PO Box address on the web site and held in
a JONAT account.  They will be doled out to each Sector as required to cover
(reimburse) the cost of printing up the Sector "book", Tour trophies,
decals, etc., and/or any other expenses approved by the EC.  One thing to
keep in mind with this proposal is the word "reimbursed".  As this is a
voluntary organization, the repayment will have to come in a "as time
permits" (within reason of course).  Maybe a once a month "bill paying/check
writing" activity.

Perhaps we can do something like Mark suggested and find a supplier for
JONAT binders which the Tour info can be keep in while cruising the
Sector(s).  Or actually a plain white Binder with a couple of slip-in JONAT
color printed labels would work fine, right?  The dividers sound a bit
involved for this first Tour, unless someone wishes to take on that at their
own Sector level.

Additionally we are very close to having a grill badge to offer which can be
purchased for a percentage over cost to cover shipping.

Jamie