[JONAT] Merry Christmas (I don't think I'm receiving e-mail)

Mark Stephenson jonat@autox.team.net
Fri Dec 26 10:54:01 2003

Hi, everyone. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas.

I mentioned to Bob a while ago that I might not be receiving e-mail, but
he said that the list traffic had dropped off. However, having seen
Jamie's post about moving and losing his Internet connection for a few
days or weeks, I figured something would show up here. Since it hasn't,
I'm thinking that I don't have access.

If there hasn't been any activity on the list, that explains it, but
would someone send a confirmation of that to the list so I can see if it
shows up in my JONAT box.

Thanks,

Mark -- AZ