[JONAT] JONAT "Ride Along" - West Coast Sectors

Jamie - JONAT jonat@autox.team.net
Wed Jun 11 20:32:02 2003

Hi Richard.  Sorry it has taken some time to get back to you on this.

We will first have to identify anyone who may be taking the entire West
Coast routing through the 3 Sectors involved.  Otherwise you will vary
likely have to change vehicles along the way at least once.  Actually that
may be a kind of more interesting ride any ways, right? <smile>

But for starters let's get this request aired out over the SC email net and
see what we can scare up, okay?

So anyone seeing this note and feeling like they have an idea or know of
someone at this time would like to volunteer a ride to the Dowlings, please
respond as soon as possible so everyone can make some plans.

If not one person is available at this time, let's float some ideas and get
this together for Richard and Isabelle, okay?

Jamie Duffey - Everett, WA
88 Series III V12 VdP - Roxanne
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour - http://jonat.org
April 15, 2004 - July 4, 2004