[JONAT] I'm Baaaack !

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Jun 16 21:42:00 2003

I've been away from the list for a couple of weeks now, but should be back
active on the JONAT front pretty soon.  Some things to think about for the
upcoming weeks:

- we have to fill in the missing sector co-ordinators fairly quickly.
Daniel, there has been a bunch of discussion about tying in more closely to
JCNA.  Any thoughts or comments (from Daniel or anyone?)

- for those who have not already done so, think about driving your route
this summer to get the feel of any tricky bits.

- I have to get back on the route planning issues, so I may be bugging some
of you who have not yet got me your routes.

[I have not yet read all the recent e-mails so hopefully these things have
not already been covered.]

Is everyone still out there?  Did you miss me?

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org