[JONAT] Road Quality Inquiry

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Tue Jun 17 10:38:01 2003

Yes, Mark, I agree: only paved roads.
                    Gregory
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Stephenson" <marks@jonat.org>
To: <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 1:28 AM
Subject: RE: [JONAT] Road Quality Inquiry

: Jerry,
:
: My minimum requirement is that the road is paved. That should be the rule
: for the route, IMHO.
:
: I think we could add the disclaimer along the lines of, "All sections of
: road are paved (barring unforeseen construction), however some may be
narrow
: and unlined. If you are uncomfortable with that, have maps of the areas
you
: traverse available and plan alternate routes."
:
: Mark
: