[JONAT] Road Quality Inquiry

jonat@autox.team.net jonat@autox.team.net
Wed Jun 18 10:29:01 2003

--part1_17e.1c756088.2c21ecd1_boundary

I think we might give them a *little* more warning.

My own plan was to deliver a complete navigation plan to everyone upon
leaving the previous sector.   This would include routes, estimated travel times,
points of interest, optional side trips, and alternate routes.

Of course, even with all of this we'll still have morning briefings. Spring
in the Rockies can be challenging; mountain passes may be open one day and
closed by snow the next.   (Even in May and June -- and we'll be crossing the
continental divide three times...)

--

Robert MacLeay
The original and only RMac@aol.com

In a message dated 6/16/03 10:57:39 PM, engl@jonat.org writes:

> Brings us back to another side issue - do we want to
> bring things like this up the with the TOurers the evening before (or in the
> morning before people set out for the day) - a bit of a group huddle for
> those interested before the day starts?
>
> Bob England
> '69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
> Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
> Route Coordinator
> http://www.jonat.org

--part1_17e.1c756088.2c21ecd1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Arial" FA=
MILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">I think we might give them a *little* more war=
ning.<BR>
<BR>
My own plan was to deliver a complete navigation plan to everyone upon leavi=
ng the previous sector.&nbsp;  This would include routes, estimated travel t=
imes, points of interest, optional side trips, and alternate routes.<BR>
<BR>
Of course, even with all of this we'll still have morning briefings. Spring=20=
in the Rockies can be challenging; mountain passes may be open one day and c=
losed by snow the next.&nbsp;  (Even in May and June -- and we'll be crossin=
g the continental divide three times...)<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
--<BR>
<BR>
Robert MacLeay<BR>
The original and only RMac@aol.com<BR>
"Accept no substitutes"<BR>
1990 VDP Majestic<BR>
Colorado Sector Coordinator<BR>
Jaguar Owners North American Tour 2004 - http://jonat.org<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
In a message dated 6/16/03 10:57:39 PM, engl@jonat.org writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE CITE STYLE=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px;=20=
MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px" TYPE=3D"CITE"></FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#0=
00000" FACE=3D"Arial" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">Brings us back to anot=
her side issue - do we want to<BR>
bring things like this up the with the TOurers the evening before (or in the=
<BR>
morning before people set out for the day) - a bit of a group huddle for<BR>
those interested before the day starts?<BR>
<BR>
Bob England<BR>
'69 E-Type &amp; '72 XJ6<BR>
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)<BR>
Route Coordinator<BR>
http://www.jonat.org<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Arial" FAMILY=3D"SANSSER=
IF" SIZE=3D"2"><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"=
2"></FONT></HTML>
--part1_17e.1c756088.2c21ecd1_boundary--