[JONAT] SECTOR ROUTES

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Tue May 6 21:05:02 2003

--Boundary_(ID_8FDGiX6f6JxzmdJSJ6UGbA)

Jamie: excellent! much better! This gives everyone a more relaxed pace, but still maintains a structure.
                            Gregory
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jamie - JONAT
  To: jonat@autox.team.net
  Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 7:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [JONAT] SECTOR ROUTES

  In view of Gregory's request (& the fact that the routing for Oregon & Washington didn't come out exactly the way I was thinking), I'm going to re-run those two Sectors and I'm planning on more evenly distributing the time versus days.  I am now thinking that setting a stopping point each night is a bit anal and ludicrous.  If we have a main starting point and time at the beginning and a main stopping point or gathering location at the end of a Sector (agreed to by the following Sector for their starting point), this should do the trick.  Along the way we can of course have a "suggested route" with suggested stops of interest listed.  These stops could be a regular listing on the main web page for that particular Sector (perhaps with their own maps showing how/where from the "suggested routing" and at what point to "divert".  Along with the original idea of suggested lodging, eateries, fuel stops, mechanical services and parts, all these can feed from that web page.

  Comments?

  Jamie Duffey - Everett, WA
  88 Series III V12 VdP - Roxanne
  Jaguar Owner's North American Tour - http://jonat.org