[JONAT] Possible Travel Restrictions

Mark Stephenson jonat@autox.team.net
Sun May 25 10:07:00 2003

Don't you have to be carrying a cow either in whole or in parts (in some
form other than leather seats) to be denied access? I know in GB, they
canceled some parades and farm expositions, but they didn't quarantine
people to their farms and counties, did they?

Mark Stephenson, Sector Coordinator - Arizona
Jaguar Owners North American Tour (www.jonat.org)
April 15 - July 4, 2004
Visit the Pub for route discussions