[JONAT] Possible Travel Restrictions

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Sun May 25 22:32:03 2003

OK ... here's what we do ... on our waiver form, we include something like
this ...

"No cows allowed as passengers or drivers (especially mad ones), raiding
isolation wards in hospitals is strictly prohibited, and definitely no
terrorists permitted on the Tour."

That should do the trick !  :^)

On a more serious side, the SC's should definitely able to answer questions
on any issues such as this that might develop in their area.  All too often
the media gets hold of these things and creates a heightened awareness
(politically correct term there) of these issues.  Good point Fazal.

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org