[JONAT] Sector Map Updates

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Mon May 26 22:36:36 2003

I'm getting there!  Have updated the maps on the webpages from Orlando to
Los Angeles (Jerry, you're next!).  Please check out the route for your
sector if you are between Orlando and LA.
http://jonat.org/bob/JONAT_Maps-Main.htm
let me know of any errors or whatever.

Also please also include in your review the dates and overnight locations in
the itinerary at
http://jonat.org/bob/JONAT_Itinerary.pdf

A couple of comments:

- you will note I have had to shift the start date for the tour back a day
so we can properly coordinate with the Arizona Route 66 Tour.

- Robert, I'd like you to take a look at the timing through your Sector.
You've got three quite long days there, and perhaps it might be in order to
add another day to your sector.  (Note that this will mean everyone upstream
will have their days moved back a day).

On another note, I still have not had a chance to make the webpages a little
quicker to load.  I'll get there, but please be patient.  [I got bitten but
the bug again a few weeks ago and bought another British car (non Jaguar I'm
afraid!)  I've spent some time putzing with this rather than updating the
information on the website  :^(  ]

Bob England