[JONAT] Sector Map Updates

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Wed May 28 18:42:01 2003

Mark

Per my off-line e-mail of a few minutes ago, I have updated the map as you
wanted.  I also have added an extended stop at the Grand Canyon.  Please
review and let me know.

Doing these maps is sure getting the juices flowing.  As the details of
everyone's  sector routes are coming in, the Tour sounds fantastic !

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org