[JONAT] RE: [JONAT-chat] Houston Sector

Mark Stephenson jonat@autox.team.net
Wed Nov 12 16:44:01 2003

Welcome, Mark.

Talk about unusual timing. Just this morning a guy from the XK list e-mailed
me with questions about the Tour. He's from Baton Rouge and I asked, since
he's so close, if he new anything about TX highways and if he was willing to
volunteer for the Houston and Dallas segments.

I hadn't heard back from him, yet, so it looks like you've let him off the
hook.

Mark Stephenson, Sector Coordinator - Arizona
Jaguar Owners North American Tour (www.jonat.org)
April 15 - July 4, 2004