[JONAT] Itinerary Date Adjustments

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Nov 13 19:10:02 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C3AA21.91126390

As some of you may be aware, we have a few gaps in the Tour when it comes to
people to coordinate a few particular Sectors.  As all the Sector
Coordinators that are in place are getting well advanced in their planning,
I have decided to do some more detailed (still pretty sketchy though) route
planning for these unfilled Sectors until such time as these Sector
Coordinators are in place.  What this re-review of the route has meant is
the Tour has stretched a couple of days, with one extra day needed for the
Minneapolis Sector, and one for the Chicago Sector.  This will effect
planning "downstream" of these sectors by these same two days (unless as I
go through I find some of the other Sectors can be pulled back a day).

The itinerary has been brought up to date, at least from Orlando through to
Chicago.  I would appreciate any feedback you can provide as to whether this
constitutes a problem at this time or not.

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C3AA21.91126390

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff size=3D2><SPAN =
class=3D536465801-14112003>As=20
some of you may be aware, we have a few gaps in the Tour when it comes =
to people=20
to coordinate a few particular Sectors.&nbsp; As all the Sector =
Coordinators=20
that are in place are getting well advanced in their planning, I have =
decided to=20
do some more detailed (still pretty sketchy though) route planning for =
these=20
unfilled Sectors until such time as these Sector Coordinators are in=20
place.&nbsp; What this re-review of the route has meant is the Tour has=20
stretched a couple of days, with one extra day needed for the =
Minneapolis=20
Sector, and one for the Chicago Sector.&nbsp; This will effect planning=20
"downstream" of these sectors by these same two days (unless as I go =
through I=20
find some of the other Sectors can be pulled back a =
day).</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff size=3D2><SPAN=20
class=3D536465801-14112003></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff size=3D2><SPAN =
class=3D536465801-14112003>The=20
itinerary has been brought up to date, at least from Orlando through to=20
Chicago.&nbsp; I would appreciate any feedback you can provide as to =
whether=20
this constitutes a problem at this time or not.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<P><FONT size=3D2><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#008000>Bob=20
England<BR></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#008000 size=3D1>'69 E-Type =
&amp; '72=20
XJ6<BR>Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)<BR>Route=20
Coordinator<BR></FONT></STRONG></FONT><A =
href=3D"http://www.jonat.org/"><FONT=20
face=3DArial color=3D#008000=20
size=3D1><STRONG>http://www.jonat.org</STRONG></FONT></A></P></DIV>
<DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader dir=3Dltr align=3Dleft><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C3AA21.91126390--