SC Conference Call(s): - [JONAT] Assistant Sector Coordinators List Update

Jamie - JONAT jonat@autox.team.net
Fri Nov 21 09:55:01 2003

I agree with the value of tying in with nearby SCs.  I suppose three on
either side is good, but I would think two would suffice if we have a bit of
a schedule problem with SC availability.

I also like the Chat option Mark brought up too.  Somewhat because of it's
cost parameter and although I really haven't used any Chat line too much,
the little I have they seemed to be fairly instantaneous.  We may suffer
from lack of emotion though as most computing communications seem to.  I
might mention that when we had our first "inter-Sector" meeting last year in
BC, it seemed to me to take a few minutes for everyone to feel comfortable
enough to open up and let the ideas or questions flow.  Maybe that's a
"human trait" but do we want to pay for phone time while everyone is "making
nice"?

Okay, forget that concern, I'm just getting overwhelmed around here in
business & personal life and have a little stress going on.  But although I
just explained it, I'm still leaving that comment in this email to show I
have the concern and perhaps we need to keep some watered down version of it
in mind.  Perhaps if we could collect some basic questions to get a quick
start with, we can dive right in when we connect up.

I noticed Trey said later the better (essentially), that probably works for
a few of us.  And if we stay within our two-three Sector limit, it shouldn't
be too hard to schedule it so it's good for all.  The only problem I can
dream up right now is the continuation of an overall JONAT communication
incongruence.  What I mean is there will not be a "single person" (at least)
who will have heard all conversations and therefore maybe be able to further
explain some point brought up if required at a later time, to a different
SC, in a timely manner.

So that brings us back to ALL or perhaps Bob & I being on the line for all
calls.

Someone also mentioned something about somehow conferencing with relation to
an 800 number?  Remember, JONAT has an 800 number currently.  Can it be used
someway?

Hmmm ...

Jamie

Jamie & Dru - Everett, WA