[JONAT] New Accommodations Coordinator

F. Ronald Rader jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Nov 24 09:07:01 2003

--=====================_53728227==.ALT

Jerry:
IMO
the advantage of offering choices is outweighed by scattering the troops.
i think that by having everyone in one location we can share parts,
expertise, area knowledge.
in addition there will be bonding, making new friends etc, that cannot be
accomplished by people at scattered locations.
I think the middle range hotel will work for most.
Ron Rader
LAX

At 07:21 AM 11/24/2003, Jerry Mouton wrote:
>Ron,
>
>Agreed, except that I hope to suggest two or three other hotels,
>cheaper or more De Luxe, for those who don't choose to stay in the
>hotel I have chosen -- right?
>
>Jerry
>
>Jerry Mouton    '64 E Type FHC    "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"
>       Jaguar Owner's North American Tour - <http://jonat.org>http://jonat.org
>       April 15, 2004 - July 4, 2004

--=====================_53728227==.ALT

IMO<br>
the advantage of offering choices is outweighed by scattering the
troops.<br>
i think that by having everyone in one location we can share parts,
expertise, area knowledge.<br>
in addition there will be bonding, making new friends etc, that cannot be
accomplished by people at scattered locations.<br>
I think the middle range hotel will work for most.<br>
Ron Rader<br>
LAX<br><br>
At 07:21 AM 11/24/2003, Jerry Mouton wrote:<br>
other hotels, <br>
cheaper or more De Luxe, for those who don't choose to stay in the<br>
hotel I have chosen -- right?<br>
Jerry Mouton&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; '64 E Type FHC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&quot;Laissez les bons temps rouler!&quot;<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Jaguar Owner's North American Tour -
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; April 15, 2004 - July 4, 2004<br>
<dl>
<dd>----- Original Message ----- <br>

<dd>From:</b> <a href="mailto:rader@interworld.net">F. Ronald Rader</a>

<dd>I think each SC should pick the hotel for the night.<br>

<dd>that way everyone will be in one place and we can get the best rates.<br>

<dd>We pick it.<br>

<dd>you stay or you don't.<br>

<dd>simple.<br>

<dd>Ron de LA<br>