[JONAT] New Accommodations Coordinator

F. Ronald Rader jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Nov 24 22:38:01 2003

--=====================_777768==.ALT

Ok, Jerry.
i will find one "tour" hotel and some alternatives.
Ron

At 08:50 AM 11/24/2003, Jerry Mouton wrote:
>Ron,
>
>Right, I will select one "Tour" hotel -- but the discussion here and on the
>website in the past has suggested the alternatives.  And I know
>we had a number of people aghast at the cost of our reasonable
>Quality Suites in San Luis Obispo -- some people will be on a
>strict budget.  People will self-select the togetherness and
>bonhomie, or the cold isolation of a Motel Six -- heck, or the
>sybaritic cocoon of a Sonoma Mission Inn and Spa!
>
>Remember, this is a several-month long trip -- some of the
>togetherness may get a bit wearing over that time to some.
>Some people will want the togetherness, some will be there
>for the drive and scenic vistas...
>
>Jerry
>
>Jerry Mouton    '64 E Type FHC    "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"
>       Jaguar Owner's North American Tour - <http://jonat.org>http://jonat.org
>       April 15, 2004 - July 4, 2004

--=====================_777768==.ALT

Ok, Jerry.<br>
i will find one &quot;tour&quot; hotel and some alternatives.<br>
Ron<br><br>
At 08:50 AM 11/24/2003, Jerry Mouton wrote:<br>
but the discussion here and on the <br>
website in the past has suggested the alternatives.&nbsp; And I
know<br>
we had a number of people aghast at the cost of our reasonable<br>
Quality Suites in San Luis Obispo -- some people will be on a <br>
strict budget.&nbsp; People will self-select the togetherness and <br>
bonhomie, or the cold isolation of a Motel Six -- heck, or the <br>
sybaritic cocoon of a Sonoma Mission Inn and Spa!&nbsp; <br>
of the<br>
togetherness may get a bit wearing over that time to some.<br>
Some people will want the togetherness, some will be there<br>
for the drive and scenic vistas...<br>
Jerry Mouton&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; '64 E Type FHC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&quot;Laissez les bons temps rouler!&quot;<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Jaguar Owner's North American Tour -
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; April 15, 2004 - July 4, 2004<br>
<dl>
<dd>----- Original Message ----- <br>

<dd>From:</b> <a href="mailto:rader@interworld.net">F. Ronald Rader</a>

<dd>To:</b> <a href="mailto:jonat@autox.team.net">jonat@autox.team.net</a> <br>

<dd>Cc:</b> <a href="mailto:jonat@autox.team.net">jonat@autox.team.net</a> <br>

<dd>Jerry:<br>

<dd>IMO<br>

<dd>the advantage of offering choices is outweighed by scattering the troops.<br>

<dd>i think that by having everyone in one location we can share parts, expertise, area knowledge.<br>

<dd>in addition there will be bonding, making new friends etc, that cannot be accomplished by people at scattered locations.<br>

<dd>I think the middle range hotel will work for most.<br>

<dd>Ron Rader<br>

<dd>At 07:21 AM 11/24/2003, Jerry Mouton wrote:<br>

<dd>cheaper or more De Luxe, for those who don't choose to stay in the<br>

<dd>hotel I have chosen -- right?<br>

<dd>Jerry Mouton&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; '64 E Type FHC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &quot;Laissez les bons temps rouler!&quot;<br>

<dd>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; April 15, 2004 - July 4, 2004
<dd>----- Original Message -----
<dd>From: <a href="mailto:rader@interworld.net">F. Ronald Rader</a> <br>

<dd>I think each SC should pick the hotel for the night.
<dd>that way everyone will be in one place and we can get the best rates.
<dd>If people are familiar with the area they can make their reservation wherever they would like.<br>

<dd>We pick it.
<dd>you stay or you don't.
<dd>simple.
<dd>Ron de LA</blockquote>