[JONAT] JONAT Assistant Sector Coordinators

F. Ronald Rader jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Oct 18 19:04:02 2003

--=====================_1446309==.ALT

Bob:

what I really need is an article that some one has written that I can knock
off for our local club monthly newsletter.

I have people that can help with accommodations etc.
my wife and i put on several events a year and we usually do with the help
of our office staff.
they can make reservations etc and I always know what is going on.

We are planning on using the same Hotels in SLO that XK's unlimited uses
every year for the events there.
when we get down to booking things then I will have others in the club
handle those.

if we need a route coordinator from SD to LA I will have some one else do that.
Ron

At 05:49 PM 10/18/2003, you wrote:
>If your last comment refers to not needing a committee, you're a brave
>soul !  I'd recommend having at least a few people help you out
>(accommodations, publicity, events, charity, etc.) so the workload does
>not get too overwhelming.
>
>Bob

--=====================_1446309==.ALT

what I really need is an article that some one has written that I can
knock off for our local club monthly newsletter.<br><br>
I have people that can help with accommodations etc. <br>
my wife and i put on several events a year and we usually do with the
help of our office staff.<br>
they can make reservations etc and I always know what is going
on.<br><br>
We are planning on using the same Hotels in SLO that XK's unlimited uses
every year for the events there.<br>
when we get down to booking things then I will have others in the club
handle those.<br><br>
if we need a route coordinator from SD to LA I will have some one else do
that.<br>
Ron<br><br>
At 05:49 PM 10/18/2003, you wrote:<br>
your last comment refers to not needing a committee, you're a brave soul
!&nbsp; I'd recommend having at least a few people help you out
(accommodations, publicity, events, charity, etc.) so the workload does
not get too overwhelming.<br>
<b>From:</b> jonat-admin@autox.team.net
[<a href="mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net%5DOn" eudora="autourl">mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net]</a><a href="mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net%5DOn" eudora="autourl"><b>On</a>
Behalf Of </b>F. Ronald Rader<br>
NOW THAT HAZEL has the connection from mark to SD I will work with her
for the rout from Sd to LA.<br>
I have driven the route from LA to SLO several times.<br>
I do not need anyone else to help me now.<br>
Thanks<br>
Ron<br>