[JONAT] JONAT Assistant Sector Coordinators

F. Ronald Rader jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Oct 19 00:22:03 2003

--=====================_1955632==.ALT

At 06:21 PM 10/18/2003, Bob England wrote:

So has anyone written an articled for their local club?
ron

>Subject: RE: [JONAT] JONAT Assistant Sector Coordinators
>
>Bob:
>
>what I really need is an article that some one has written that I can
>knock off for our local club monthly newsletter.
>
>I have people that can help with accommodations etc.
>my wife and i put on several events a year and we usually do with the help
>of our office staff.
>they can make reservations etc and I always know what is going on.
>
>We are planning on using the same Hotels in SLO that XK's unlimited uses
>every year for the events there.
>when we get down to booking things then I will have others in the club
>handle those.
>
>if we need a route coordinator from SD to LA I will have some one else do
>that.
>Ron
>
>At 05:49 PM 10/18/2003, you wrote:
>>If your last comment refers to not needing a committee, you're a brave
>>soul !  I'd recommend having at least a few people help you out
>>(accommodations, publicity, events, charity, etc.) so the workload does
>>not get too overwhelming.
>>
>>Bob

--=====================_1955632==.ALT

ron<br><br>
RE: [JONAT] JONAT Assistant Sector Coordinators<br><br>
what I really need is an article that some one has written that I can knock off for our local club monthly newsletter.<br><br>
I have people that can help with accommodations etc. <br>
my wife and i put on several events a year and we usually do with the help of our office staff.<br>
they can make reservations etc and I always know what is going on.<br><br>
We are planning on using the same Hotels in SLO that XK's unlimited uses every year for the events there.<br>
when we get down to booking things then I will have others in the club handle those.<br><br>
if we need a route coordinator from SD to LA I will have some one else do that.<br>
Ron<br><br>
At 05:49 PM 10/18/2003, you wrote:<br>
NOW THAT HAZEL has the connection from mark to SD I will work with her for the rout from Sd to LA.<br>
I have driven the route from LA to SLO several times.<br>
I do not need anyone else to help me now.<br>
Thanks<br>
Ron<br>