[JONAT] Need to start finalizing

F. Ronald Rader jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Oct 25 13:06:01 2003

--=====================_5696200==.ALT

I think the idea of a column for the hotels along with the itinerary is a
great idea.
ron Rader
Los Angeles

At 02:06 PM 10/23/2003, Mark Stephenson wrote:

>I suggest that one of the first things we do is add a column to the
>itinerary for the overnight accommodations. We may want to add one for
>lunch, too, but that would just be so stragglers could find us.
>
>http://www.route66web.com/~azrt66/
>
>I think people will start signing up once it looks like we know where we're
>going and staying.
>Mark

--=====================_5696200==.ALT

itinerary is a great idea.<br>
ron Rader<br>
Los Angeles<br><br>
At 02:06 PM 10/23/2003, Mark Stephenson wrote:<br><br>
things we do is add a column to the<br>
itinerary for the overnight accommodations. We may want to add one
for<br>
lunch, too, but that would just be so stragglers could find us.
I think people will start signing up once it looks like we know where
we're<br>
going and staying.<br>
Mark<br>