[JONAT] JONAT Tour Participant Numbers ???

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Wed Oct 29 21:44:01 2003

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C39E6D.F7809990

MessageWhat the Regina sector is doing is making an original booking of 50
rooms (am I correct with the number Ian?), which we can pare back later once
we know numbers.  I think, though, that we will need a commitment by the
beginning of the new year, on the number of rooms we need to hold.  The 5 to
9 rooms seems light, unless we really drop the ball on promotion.  We might
be optimistic here at 50, but say we get half that number which shouldn't be
too hard even if we press only the locals - and we're pretty sparse on the
ground up here - so I would hope that 5 to 10 times the number you indicated
might be a good "target".  Keep in mind this higher target means some active
promotion is involved.

Have some of you other guys thought of some numbers for your sectors?

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org