[JONAT] AND EVEN MORE JONAT

Robert MacLeay jonat@autox.team.net
Tue Sep 23 15:21:02 2003

I attended a couple of local meetings and the proposal was greeted with some
interest, but nothing has come of it.  I haven't been able to attend this
summer, but will see what I can do to stir up some participation at the next
meeting (scheduled for October 14).

I'm still dithering on our route between Denver and Gunnnison.  There's just
too much to see and I'm having trouble deciding what to cut.

Have we got anybody/anything for Oklahoma and Kansas, or should I be looking
to tack on a few extra days to my own planning to cover these areas?

--

Robert MacLeay  -  Denver, CO
1990 VDP Majestic