[JONAT] Fw: Appreciated making your acquaintance...

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Wed Sep 24 18:35:01 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dr Gregory Andrachuk" <v12-vdp@shaw.ca>
To: "Dr Gregory Andrachuk" <v12-vdp@shaw.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 5:03 PM
Subject: Fw: Appreciated making your acquaintance...

:
: ----- Original Message -----
: From: "Christina D Lilienthal" <clilienthal@fs.fed.us>
: To: "Dr Gregory Andrachuk" <v12-vdp@shaw.ca>
: Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 11:22 AM
: Subject: Re: Appreciated making your acquaintance...
:
: :
: : I understand....there just aren't enough hours in the day!  I was
looking
: : at your North American Tour flyer again this morning and was wondering
if
: : you would like me to get in touch with the Oregon Coast Visitors
: : Association.  I know the Executive Director for the organization and
: : perhaps they might be willing to partner with your group somehow and
bring
: : out some fans....maybe do something cool that would be worth a stop
: : somewhere along the line.  You would be driving the Pacific Coast
: : All-American Road and that would be worth celebrating....what do you
: think?
: : Or I could simply forward her contact information to you and you could
: make
: : your own introduction......let me know.  She's located out of Newport,
: : Oregon.
: :
: : P.S.  That's dreadful about the virus.  I got one about 6 weeks ago and
: was
: : out of computing for about a week until the Forest Service could take
mine
: : down and get it reimaged.  I'm still not sure I'll be able to save the
: : material I burned off the C-drive.  Sigh.  Gremlins.
: :
: : P.S.S. About seven miles south of Roseburg in the little town of
Winston,
: : they hold the Annual Oregon State Scottish Games -- which is kind of
: : medieval.  It just isn't Spanish medieval.  That's interesting that you
: : would be teaching the very old traditions of Spain!  I imagine you've
: : visited many of the old Spanish Missions in the Southwest?
: :
: : ********************************
: : Christina D. Lilienthal
: : Umpqua National Forest
: : Forest Landscape Architect
: : Voice:  541-957-3358
: : FAX:  541-957-3495
: :
: : clilienthal@fs.fed.us
: : "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"    Anon
: :
: