[JONAT] Private personal info on Sector Attendance Report

Paul M. Novak jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Apr 1 00:42:01 2004

MessageGreg,

    I used to be able to see the sector information but for some reason that
has changed.   When I try the link below I get this message:

Error
Sorry Paul, the JONAT server cannot display the requested page.

Your account has been authorized at a level of JONAT !session.authorizaton not
in list!, which is not sufficient to access this page.

If you would like to increase your authorization level, please email the JONAT
administrator.

)2003-2004   JONAT.org   7   Privacy

Please restore my access.   Thanks.

Regards,